Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why Not?

I made a blog for my computers in an educational setting class...and it was actually kind of fun. Then Britt got a blog, and I figure I might as well. Plus I love reading Pioneer Woman. So now I can read about the lives of hilarious people and when I'm in the mood I can blog about my own life. And sometimes I like to think I am hilarious.

Current life status: I get to see one of my best friends, my mom, and my sister tomorrow. Annie, Mama Trac, and little Heather. Reason: I am incredibly blessed and they love me so much they're driving all the way to the middle of nowhere Indiana to see me. Oh also, I am getting surgery so they're going to take care of me. But that's just a sidenote. Actually, that's a lie. It's the main story. After Thursday, goodbye compartment surgery. Leg muscles, you will now have room to party. Meaning you're not allowed to hurt anymore.

Also, it smells, feels, looks, sounds, and probably tastes (haven't checked) like summer outside. Which is why I haven't done anything productive today. That's my excuse anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment